Personal Information We May Collect
How We May Use Personal Information
We and our service providers may use Personal Information:
• To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or whitepapers;
• To send administrative information to you, such as information regarding the services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies;
• To send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you, subject to any choices you have expressed with respect to such communications;
• To personalize your experience on the services by presenting content, products, and offers tailored to you; or
• For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, fraud monitoring and prevention, developing new products, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operating and expanding our business activities.
How Personal Information May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Information may be disclosed:
• To our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services;
• To third parties with whom we have joint marketing agreements, to permit them to send you marketing communications, subject to any choices you have expressed; or
• To third parties, to permit them to send you marketing communications.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also may use and disclose your Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, which may include laws outside your country of residence; (b) to respond to requests from courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, and other public and government authorities, which may include such authorities outside your country of residence; (c) to enforce our terms and conditions; and (d) to protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual, such as:
• Browser and device information;
• App usage data;
• Information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies;
• Demographic and other information provided by you; or
• Aggregated information.
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third-party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
• Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, and Internet browser type and version. We use this information to ensure that the services function properly;
• Using pixel tags and similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some services to, among other things, track the actions of users (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about use of the services and response rates;
• IP address: Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the services, along with the time of the visit and the pages visited. Collecting IP addresses is done automatically by many websites, applications, and other services. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems, and administering the services. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address;
• Physical location: We and our service providers may collect the physical location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, or WiFi signals. We and our service providers may use your device’s physical location to provide you with personalized location-based services, content, notice of events, and advertisements. In some instances, you may be permitted to allow or deny such collection or use of your device’s location, but, if you do, we may not be able to provide you with the applicable personalized services and content;
• From you: We collect your preferred means of communication, your gender, your investment and other preferences, and other information when you voluntarily provide it; and
• By aggregating information: Aggregated Personal Information does not personally identify you (for example, we may aggregate Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code).
How We May Use and Disclose Other Information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we combine Other Information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM, or any other app developer; app, social media platform, operating system, or wireless service provider; or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps.
We use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures designed to protect Personal Information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please also be aware that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage, and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their systems, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
USE OF SERVICES BY MINORS
The services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from such individuals, and we request that they not provide Personal Information through the services.
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and, by using the services, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, or criminal background) on or through the services or otherwise to us.
Apt 16699, Chynoweth House